I graduated from the University of Málaga, Spain, in 2018, where I completed my BSC in Health Engineering with a specialization in bioinformatics. In 2019, I received my MSc in Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence. Subsequently, I started a Ph.D. in Computer Science at the same university.
Feel free to check out my Github page for more projects (and experiments) I'm working on:
- jMetalPy — A framework for single/multi-objective optimization with metaheuristics github doi
- Sequoya — Solving Multiple Sequence Alignment (MSA) with distributed MOEAs github doi
I am currently working on the application of semantic web technologies for domain knowledge injection in machine learning and optimization algorithms. My research interest includes (but are not limited to):
Evolutionary algorithms · Multi-objective optimization · Parallelization · Distributed algorithms · Semantic Web technologies
- Antonio Benítez-Hidalgo, Antonio J Nebro, José F Aldana-Montes (2020). Sequoya: multiobjective multiple sequence alignment in Python. Bioinformatics. doi
- Cristóbal Barba-González, Antonio J. Nebro, Antonio Benítez-Hidalgo, José García-Nieto, José Francisco Aldana Montes (2020). On the design of a framework integrating an optimization engine with streaming technologies. FGCS. doi
- Antonio Benítez-Hidalgo, Antonio J. Nebro, José García-Nieto, Izaskun Oregi, Javier Del Ser (2019). jMetalPy: A Python framework for multi-objective optimization with metaheuristics. SWEVO. doi
- Antonio Benítez-Hidalgo, Antonio J. Nebro, Juan José Durillo, José García-Nieto, Esteban López-Camacho, Cristóbal Barba-González, José Francisco Aldana Montes (2018). About Designing an Observer Pattern-Based Architecture for a Multi-objective Metaheuristic Optimization Framework. IDC. doi
- Cristóbal Barba-González, José García-Nieto, Antonio Benítez-Hidalgo, Antonio J. Nebro, José Francisco Aldana Montes (2018). Scalable Inference of Gene Regulatory Networks with the Spark Distributed Computing Platform. IDC. doi
- Antonio J. Nebro, Juan José Durillo, José García-Nieto, Cristóbal Barba-González, Javier Del Ser, Carlos A. Coello Coello, Antonio Benítez-Hidalgo, José Francisco Aldana Montes (2018). Extending the Speed-Constrained Multi-objective PSO (SMPSO) with Reference Point Based Preference Articulation. PPSN. doi
Please take a look at my Google Scholar or dblp profile for a complete list of my latest publications.